Attractions Near Our Hotel
Our pet-friendly, 100% non-smoking all suites hotel in Vancouver is conveniently located near a variety of popular attractions, making it easy for you to discover this Washington city.
Visit the Portland Expo Center, catch a concert at the Vancouver Amphitheater, or play a round of golf at the Camas Meadows Golf Club.
See a list of many more great attractions below.
MODA Center, formerly known as the Rose Garden is the primary arena for the Portland, OR area. It is suitable for indoor events of all kinds including ice hockey, basketball, rodeos, conventions, ice shows, concerts and much, much more.
The Portland Expo Center is Oregon’s largest multi-purpose facility. The 53 acre campus boasts five spacious exhibit halls totaling over 333,000 square feet and ten varied meeting rooms. Conveniently located off Interstate 5 between downtown Portland and Vancouver, Washington, the Expo Center is also only minutes from Portland’s city center as well as the Portland International Airport. With nearly 2000 area hotel rooms, and shopping in close proximity, local and regional guests alike can easily access the Expo Center campus for all types of events.
Esther Park is the public square where the Vancouver Farmer's Market is Southwest Washington's #1 visitor attraction and home to over 250 vendors. You will find fresh and local produce, flowers, plants, baked goods, delicious food, pet treats, and much more. It is a pet friendly place where you can eat, listen to music, stroll through the park, watch the kids play, and enjoy a wonderful, relaxing day in downtown Vancouver, WA.
- Regal 12 Cinema 0.2 Miles
- Kiggins Theatre 0.3 Miles
- Source Climbing Center 0.3 Miles
- Vancouver Farmers Market (Sat/Sun) 0.7 Miles
- Esther Short Park 0.7 Miles
- Hilton Convention Center 1.0 Miles
- Pearson Air Museum 1.2 Miles
- Ft. Vancouver National Historic Site 1.2 Miles
- Jantzen Beach 2.1 Miles
- Portland Expo Center 3.1 Miles
- Cinetopia 4.6 Miles
- MODA Center 7.5 Miles
- Oregon Convention Center 8.1 Miles
- Portland International Airport 12.5 Miles
More hot locations near our hotel:
- Cathlapotle Plankhouse
- Cedar Creek Grist Mill
- Clark County Amphitheater
- Clark County Fairgrounds
- Clark County Historical Museum
- Columbia River Gorge
- Covington House
- Grant House
- Hidden House
- Marshall House
- Mt. St Helens
- Oregon Museum of Science/Industry - OMSI
- Portland/Oregon Zoo
- Salmon Creek Sports Complex
- Slocum House Theatre
- Vancouver Symphony Orchestra - Skyview Concert Hall
- Westfield Shopping Center/Vancouver Mall